for all You've done

Monday, June 26, 2006

random

I'm in a random mood today so I shall post random pictures and blog randomly. Then again I think I'm always blogging randomly anyway, whatever whatever from the top of my head. I LOVE pictures, coz pictures speak a thousand words.

Anyhoo.



This is my lovely family. I love my family very very very much and I don't know what I'd do, who I'll be or what I'd have become without them. Matthew used to be the fairest in our fam, but thanks to waterpolo he's got a nice tan now, but is also this close to being black. Haha.






This is the Clicky. At Jawei's cool condo getaway, that's only used for holding parties and barbeques and little gatherings :) This is dated Christmas 2004. All 8 of us- Debra, Ying Liang, Phoebe, Yarn, Jawei, Nadia, Denise and Cheryl.










THIS. Is 2 years later. The same apartment, same good ol' couch, same people :) Apparently I'm the only one who still looks the same. My dad says I still have the same look, like when I was a baby. Which means to say what, that I've always looked that old? Hahaha.








These are my adorable little pals from Retreat. They're such smart children and so so so SO sweet. Every breakfast lunch and dinner when we met at Manhattan, the sibs never fail to make my heart melt. Also, I haven't been called "Cheryl jie jie" in a loonnnnnng time. Everytime they saw me too! Even my brother doesn't call me jie jie. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home