for all You've done

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

for some bizarre reason anyway

This morning's events left me taking a long walk around the entire Sixth Avenue (looking at pretty houses, pretty gardens, pretty cars- size: XXXXXXXXL). It wasn't supposed to end up that way of course. Ugh. Anyway I'd rather not talk about it but guess what Sixth Avenue has abundance of? -Apart from massive houses and flash cars that is. HEAPS OF CABS! For the rich folks who can't for their life operate an automobile.

Sixth Avenue is a maze through and through.

Long story short, I got so mad I just hopped on the next bus out to town and met Pheebs for lunch before school. The bus ride back to town sure was interesting though. Hrm... hehe.

-

Last night as the lightning struck wildly and lit the entire darken sky, and the thunder clapped madly, I got up, and immediately thought of you. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! i really miss you a lot!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home