for all You've done

Monday, September 04, 2006

crossroad47 opening week!

I just spent over an hour traveling from G2 back home. Thanks to bad advice!!!! Ugh. Cheated me already still didn't want to admit. Haha... ok granted it didn't seem as long as it did so it wasn't that horrid.

I had a great time hosting at the Youth Centre opening today together with a whole lot of other people :D Great time of fellowship, and we made many discoveries! Haha. The world is very small! What more Singapore.

We had many people come into our Youth Centre and sign up for membership! Some who came because they were actually in fact looking for a toilet (and got mistakenly dragged in), some because they were escaping from another group of kids who wanted to pick a fight. But it all ended well and the kids were all happy and enjoying themselves aplenty, staying on for a good few hours! Praise God.

We all had dinner at the "happening coffeeshop" where apparently a "nine-course dinner" costs only $16 for 3 pax. LOL. Yeah but no one had nine-course dinners tonight though. Although I can imagine why. The feeling of being spoilt for choice you just have to get... everything. Gluttony! :p

The weather is so hot today aye... I hate the feeling of my skin crawling.

I also don't really like to be eagerly anticipating and so looking forward to something, coz most of the times I just get disappointed. Deeply.

Shrugs.

Somehow it's when I least expect anything, that I get surprised, that gets me high and happy for the rest of the day/night :) That will always put a smile to my face whenever I think about it. Well, it always is the case, no?

C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home