for all You've done

Friday, August 18, 2006

clubbing is not cheryl

Being in MOS last night reminded me of the times when we'd go to KCs and Two Bears (which became "Two ears" when the "B" fell off...).

Mostly Sam, Ethan, Tommy, Zhi Ling and myself. Sometimes Chewy. Out to town at night in the cold. Having them shield us from the drunkies. Having the bouncers stifle a laugh whenever I had to produce my driver's licence, coz it's just SO darn ugly you wouldn't believe it either. Club hop (The Vatican always disappoints!) Retreating back to their flat, hanging and chatting, till the boys walked us down the road back to our flat, which was always pitstop #2. Chilling- at humble 136Albany- till the sun rose, as cold as our freezer of a flat was. AYE I MISS THEM SO MUCH.

The 223b Leith Street boys (on Chewy's birthday last year):

Spelling "CHEWY" are: Chewy, Sam, Michael, Ethan and Tommy :D
(picture credit to Chewy!)


Makes me wanna read my old entries all over again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home