for all You've done

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

mongolian twins (+ 1)

My school just declared this whole week to be National Day holiday. What the. As if school hasn't been slack enough as it is. Since when did people get a WEEK off in lieu of National Day?!

-

Anyway, finally caught my sis online last night! Had a wee chat till the unearthly hours and we both concluded- actually it's more of a question: why my life is always a drama. Um it's quite true and it can be good and bad. Mostly bad I guess. She says I'm "causing ripples" and why can't I be like "normal girls". Aaaaaaagh ...

Always wrong signals being sent out, wrong everything.

And then. Ok you see that's why you should always hear both sides of a story. This came to me twice last night, when someone added me online, and as we chatted, my impression of him was horribly thwarted. Never the wonderful picture painted by someone else. On the other hand, the OTHER person was described close to being so much as a witch, but apparently not. Free me from all these unwanted information I don't need to know man.

Yeah and I have no idea why he keeps harping on how he thinks D was dumb enough to have made that decision and acted unwisely, when he did. I'm like come on it's been such a long time and furthermore, shouldn't it be a blessing to me since he was/IS so "dumb"?

Stop confusing me already.

Weirdddddd. So weirdddddddd. I will probably never understand why and do forgive me if I suddenly appear not to care very much anymore.

Oh yes and just a weekend ago, someone said the most shocking thing to me (ok maybe not MOST, but it would be the last thing on my mind, if anything), especially after I realized who she was. *gulp*

-

That aside, happy things now! We're off to Sharon's this evening yipeedoo! Am taking something along for her too.

:D

-

I absolutely HATE it when people don't bother getting the facts right, and start speculating, being pissy at everyone. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home