for all You've done

Thursday, July 27, 2006

tutee humour

Which word in the second paragraph has the same meaning as "good luck"?

Ans: The same meaning as good luck is "good luck".

..............
Me: Eh you very funny right. What is this?????????!!!!
Edwin: Really mah. I show you! *flips to comprehension passage*

And the passage reads:
... These are considered auspicious items which will bring them good luck.

Hahahahaha so cheeky! Yeah this is purely coincidental and thus a dead giveaway. Most of the times the meaning of the word isn't even in the entire passage. For the record the answer is "auspicious". "Good luck" couldn't possibly have been the answer anyway. It's TWO words, to be pedantic. HA!

On my lousiest days, my little tutee never fails to bring a smile to my face despite how TIRED and weary I am at the end of it all. So cheeky yet so endearing :)

He's got a really nice Mom too, and a brother in Secondary School who always says "hi" and "bye" to me! Lovely kids.

Oh yeah guess what he asked me today.
Edwin: Teacher you primary what?
Me: ............... Do I look like a primary school student?
Edwin: Hehe no .... Then you secondary what?

He also told me to stop speaking Mandarin because "eeeeee" it sounds "very funny". Aiya I'd only told him to kwai dian coz he was monkeying around (as usual).

Had to rush off (much to his delight) because the fam was doing crabs tonight! Haha funny we even have family dates for dinner at the TSerasi Food Garden, shamefully near- across the wee road.

The weather was fantastic this evening. It almost felt like NZ on its best day- soft breeze with the sunshine pouring generously down on you, neutralizing the cool air. Absolutely blissful.

-

I realized that the problem with me is that I'm not critical enough of judgement reports. I'm just like yeah yeah makes sense true that. When really there're a hundred contentious issues to it waiting to be nabbed and pounced upon and attacked. Maybe I just can't be half arsed to contend something already closed and settled before I was even born. Something that hardly concerns me. Which is bad coz then I tend to go with the flow and be negligent ...

Ok that certainly was random.

-

Oh my goodness SClub7 is playing. Nostalgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home