for all You've done

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

melzyme day

Finally got to hang with Mel today! It's been ages. But because I had to wait and wait and waaaaaaiiiiitttt some more whilst she went beyond her Skagen duties and serve those at the Fossil counter, I got to catch up with the rest at Timepieces too! :) Lovely.

Although heaps of them have left, somehow those at the Guess counter don't seem to want to budge LOL. Toni and Jasmine have been there since flintstone age and are still standing strong heh.

Felt quite bad coz MEL'd told me only Cathie was working so I got afternoon tea for her and not the rest. Ah. Toni complains I only go see them once a year (FUNNY EH) but yeah I admit I'm rather lazy to even take the escalator up 2 levels, drop by say hi kinda thing. The only times I even walk into the mall is when I need a 2 minute air-conditioned environment coz it's too darn scorchingly hot out there. Walk in ---- busk in the cool air for a coupla minutes ---- out and furiously perspiring again.

I will stop being so lazy.

Really there's not much to do/see in town but it's all about the company! Talked about my non-existant love life and oh, we've come to a conclusion that our definition of "cute" differs vastly- of course! Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder- both interior and exterior.

'Twas funny in Wellington. Shanny and I would be walking down say .. Lambton Quay/Courtenay Place ...
Shanny: Eh that guy is quite cute.
Me: Which one. *looks around* SO BENG!
Shanny: I like. *smug*

Super funny. Likewise, I'd always get the look of disapproval when I point out all the kid-looking (or should I say youthful instead :p) people who ... probably aren't anywhere close to being kids. Anymore, anyway. Aiya. Haha. I like!

I love hanging with Mel! I love Mel! And dear Shanny too, who's not coming home over the summer. Bummer. (Rhymin!)

-

Today at Criminal we had to write an essay in record time- ok perhaps not really record time, we were just not prepared for it. It was apparently because the last time she'd asked us to write one at home, only one pathetic student had turned it in. (Aye I never knew she wanted it!) But I suspect it was more because she wanted to put her feet up in her office whilst we hurridly scrawled our way through an OL question.

One of the stalls at the TSerasi Food Garden is doing so well you've gotta make BOOKINGS earlier in the day just so to ensure a portion the evening when you dine. We obviously weren't aware so when my family and I went over for dinner last night, alas- we were too late. Oh well.

-

I'm your resident happy chappy :)

This is the day that the Lord hath made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Chan said...

Wah Mel that's a bit extreme eh! "EVERDAY" ......... LOL.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home