for all You've done

Sunday, July 09, 2006

embarrassingly unfit

YIPEE! We're watching the World Cup finals Italy v France tonight at my place, at a crazy 2 am in the morning!

I think I'll support Italy. I'm not a footie fan, and I'd probably be the one with the least football knowledge tonight (I'm my sister's #1 blondie) hehe BUT, I'll go for Italy because I love pasta. And because red and green are Christmas colours (I LOVE!). Aaaannd, also because I've got a top that says Italy on it and I shall wear it tonight. There you go, all the wrong and very, very, superficial reasons for rooting for a football team ;)

Of all the ridiculous reasons for cheering on a team- like certain players being oh-so-hot, and other crazy justifications, mine will have to take the cake. Haha!

And I got the top because of its colour- a very nice shade of blue (WILL YOU BEAT THAT- I don't even know where blue came from!)

-

Now, on to my very feeble attempt at a morning run today.

By the way, Von bailed out on us because she couldn't get up this morning, not even after "[her] phone was blasting ohio... Ohio... OHIO!!" LOL.

So whilst Joel and I were waiting for Huiyi, I had a bowl of Blueberry Morning cereal
#1: because I needed breakfast
#2: because it's so yummy and I was greedy (ok what's new).

Bad move.

2 minutes into the run and already I could feel the cereal in my tummy threatening to launch itself out. Then came the stitch (from the milk? I don't know.) which lasted the entire run. Approx 4kms later, I had to let them both continue with the run whilst I umm, enjoyed the beautiful park surroudings hehe. The greenery, fresh air, kids, and dogs. And yes I am ashamed at myself! We gotta do this more. Or Cheryl'd never make it to 10kms. Moan groan weep cry brawl.

Met them again and we headed home to grab cash. For breakfast at Tmall. God is so good to us. It wasn't till we stepped back into my apartment before it started pouring. Heavily. Had to negotiate with time as we got ready for church. Got a ride with Mom and Matthew- really thankful for that!

Sky's so gloomy.

Oh yeah we'll probably do Cars tonight. Gosh it's been on the agenda for ages and we still haven't got about watching it! Joey why are you in Hong Kong? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home