for all You've done

Saturday, July 01, 2006

mutants

I look and feel terrible and very dead.

I haven't heard Singapore's National Anthem in say, 4 years (?) now. 6am I was STILL lying in bed with my eyes wide open. Suddenly the National Anthem came on the radio and it brought a smile to my face. Bred such strange familarity. It's great to be back in Singapore.

:)

-


This is a regular-sized papaya. >>>>>>>This is Mutant Mango.


And this comparison-contrast really cracks me up. You should see the real thing man.



Young primary school kids aspiring to be hip-hop dancers in future ;)

"He hipped and he hopped. He loved hip-hop." LOL ok irrelevant.

-

Matthew's got a bump on his forehead from polo training and the folks have got him to ice the bruise himself, which he's been rather lazy to do it consistently. SO, the folks have also threatened to take him to this old physiotherapist uncle (whom we've always gone to when we sprain our ankles etc). Which is why I don't really get it.

By the way, for a frail-looking old man like the uncle, he exerts force 100 times more than what he appears to possess. Which is scary. He makes you sit on this creaky stool that creaks like crazy when you squirm and wince whilst he forces your twisted/sprained (insert part of body) back into shape.

So pray tell why is it my folks want to take the brother to the uncle! I mean if all he's going to do is rub the bruise with all his might such that the bump turns concave on the forehead, and comes out from the back of his head ...

He's quite thankful though.

"Aiyo is it quite common?"
"At least I didn't get kicked in the balls ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home