for all You've done

Monday, August 07, 2006

as random as it gets

Haven't been on my lappy in bed for a while now! Missed it heaps. Sifting through my files and files of pictures so I shall post some up :D


This is so super funny and random! Clicky collage Jawei made (I think) of us eons ago.
Tiny Rosy posy in the far corner, Cheryl in WGC uniform, Deb all smiles, Pheebs, Jawei during the long-swishy-hair days, Nad on the phone long dist to NZ on CHERYL'S 16TH BIRTHDAY, poseur Denise playing dress up with Cheryl's winter wear, Yarn during the long-swishy-hair days.


Post WGC 6th form ball.


Raya at Nad's.


Our banquet table! WGC Shakespeare Day 2004.


Jawei amused by my various uniform for different seasons.


When Jawei and Pheebs came to visit.


Xian Clarke. I love her so much. The smartest 2-year-old with the widest vocabulary, and who is able to name every vegetable. Including courgette.

-

Off to crash. Am knackered. I think I've pulled a muscle in my right thigh, plus I've also got a massive bruise behind my right thigh too- like 4cm in diameter. Beats me how it got there but it's really ugly. Urgh.

Ironing my brother's school uniform makes me feel like I'm ironing pieces of dirty rags intead. Really I have no clue how a boy could wear a set of white uniform till it resembled cleaning rags. Urgh again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home