for all You've done

Thursday, August 03, 2006

blob

I've been feeling fat lately, after consuming all the fattyfoods in the past few days. All that cookies, snacks, ice-cream my brother and I got on a supermarket spree with the parents (always a great time to exploit and indeed, SPREE ON!) on Sunday after church and lunch.

Then the crazily creamy pasta Mel and I had yesterday, I'm sure it was 99% cream and nothing else coz um, we'd made a wee complaint about the "creamy sauce" not being creamy enough. Really it was more like pasta in soup. So they offered to change it for us, and to our horror- our pasta came back with the ORIGNIAL PASTA (with the ingredients scattered around), on the SAME PLATE, and SAME UTENSILS stuck into the pasta in a rude can't-give-two-hoots fashion. The spoon one way, and the fork the other. Would you beat that. Absolutely disgusting.

Oh yeah not to mention the "creamy sauce" came back as diluted as it'd been earlier. So effectively it just felt as if our plates had been taken away from us, sat in the kitchen for a good 5-7 minutes, then returned to us exactly like it was. And actually I think that was what happened.

3rd pasta installment came back CREAMY like it should've been, and we were served complimentary garlic bread. Oh well.

Then there was the coconut which I devoured and scraped the life out of it last night. My Dad bought the coconuts from a fundraiser from church. SUPER YUMMY! I've never had a sweeter and more refreshing coconut! Especially the um, (whatdya call it?) juice? Water?

Coconuts remind me of Thailand. Where coconuts were only 20baht (SGD80cents! Cheaply!) and we (ok fine, it was ME) had so many coconuts over the course of a simple dinner. Heh. I've seriously been longing to visit Thailand again.

Currypuffs, longans and potatoes. I haven't been exercising and the pounds are slowly starting to pile on. Urgh not a good sign.

And my room is in a terrible mess, like a bomb's just gone off in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home