for all You've done

Saturday, December 02, 2006

love in the first degree.

This song has been stuck in my head since last night and it's been playing on REPEAT MODE with only ONE SONG in the song library. Driving me nuts...

"Only you can set me free, coz I'm guilty (guilty), guilty as a girl can be..."

ARGHHHRGHHGHRHGHHGHGGGHHHH.
Shut up already!

For some strange reason unknown to me, I was in a foul mood, pissy and angsty, and was just ready to snap at anyone/everyone who has intentionally or unintentionally crossed my path (literally). Or basically just anyone within a 3metre radius of me visibly being significantly stupid.

Don't know what got into me either. It's one of those what-crawled-up-your-arse days... Unexplainable. Probably all the pent-up frustrations. *Shrugs*

But the wonders of a good dinner! Steak too! Made Cheryl a happy chappy. Nothing else required. I'm fine and dandy now.

"Only you can set me free, coz I'm guilty (guilty), guilty as a girl can be..." .............. for the umpteenth time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home