for all You've done

Monday, November 20, 2006

sista's homecoming!

It's the time of the year again- the Chan household stands at a firm 5-man unit once more!

2nd time at the airport in 2 days! I love the airport. No, actually I still have a love-hate relationship with it. It's bittersweet. I used to always take off for NZ with a heavy heart every Feb, leaving everything I love back here in sunny island.

But 10 months later when I touchdown at Changi Airport and the pretty air-stewardess goes: "Welcome to Singapore. To all Singaporeans, welcome home." There's just this indescribable fuzzy feeling within you. Heh.

So anyways, the sista is home, thank God for the smooth and safe flight back! There was a slight mayhem at home for us last night. Long story.

Cheryl has a new resident in her room (who might move out very soon to Matthew's if I keep doing late nights hehe)!

-

Anyhow, I don't believe it but the one and only vid I'd uploaded to Youtube ages ago has invited its 3rd comment from a random passer-by who thinks it's absolutely the sweetest (it was, then). I said I'd take it down but haven't actually done so.

I'd thanked you for the most awesome summer ever, not knowing it was just the beginning of the LONGEST, MOST AMAZING (gross understatement) summer I could ever ask for. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home