for all You've done

Saturday, October 21, 2006

my beloved tutee.

This is Edwin.



My beloved little tutee. And I love him to bits and pieces.
Because:
1. He never fails to amuse me with his different crazy antics each week.
2. He's so adorable.
3. Definitely endearing!

Of all the multitude of humour he entertains me with, here're 2 of the latest episodes from this Wednesday:



Butt indeed.

And usually the door to the room is closed when we're having tuition, but lately (past 2 weeks?) the door has been kept open. To which I'm like: "GOOD. So your mother can hear me scold you loudly!" However on Wednesday it was shut again.

Edwin: Teacher you know why today close door?
Me: Why?
Edwin: Coz my brother exam over so can play computer. And he open the volume very loud...
Me: WHAT OPEN THE VOLUME!?! It's either 'SWITCH ON' or 'TURN ON THE VOLUME'.
Edwin: Okok... (clearly doesn't give a damn)
Me: So is it 'open the lights' or 'turn on the lights'?
Edwin: Open the lights...
Me: I WHACK YOU! What 'open the lights'????????????????? It's 'TURN ON'! TURN ON TURN ON TURN ON THE LIGHTS. 'SWITCH ON' ALSO CAN.
Me: You don't give me 'open the lights open the fan open the volume' hor!
Edwin: (clearly REALLY doesn't give a damn) Teacher later can go toilet? Then I can go and open the door so you can hear my brother playing the Maple Story very loud one.
Me: Why must you say 'go AND open the door'??????????

-Now for the punchline.......-

Edwin: Sorry sorry, I mean later can I go and turn on the door?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS... SOOOO CUTE! hahahahha. turn on the door. you better turn on your window so you can access the internet better. HAHAHA. SOOOO cute.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG CHERYL CHAN. I just read this in office (I know you told me before already!) and I couldn't help but snort (aloud) to myself.
Shit.
OK leaving in 5 for BOTAK JOE'S (JONES)!! :D

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home