for all You've done

Thursday, October 05, 2006

the temp and the sniffles

Today. I was gonna give Edwin dictation:

Me: Get some paper. Time for dictation.
Edwin: You got paper?
Me: Get your own paper!
Edwin: I don't have paper... AH I know already!
*scampers off to dig into his messy drawers*
Edwin (to himself): Where's that a-lot-of-old-uncle-and-aunty-take-photo that paper ah.....

WOAH I laughed so hard, for I knew exactly what he was referring to. He's got a pad of notepaper complimentary from Aljunid GRC (probably one of those "vote for us!" freebies they gave away pre-General Election 2006) and on it are pictures of the various ministers, a.k.a. "old uncles and aunties". And it's exactly that notepad we use every week.

As of today, I've taught Edwin for 3 months! I love that boy :) How to remain mad at him for constantly forgetting the stuffs I've said to him repeatedly when his impish cheeky face makes me smile, and his crazy antics crack me up all the time.

-

My room is in a mess, and I have no energy to pack it up again. I've been busy-ish lately running about doing stuffs. I think I'm starting to wear out. Fallen ill, need to rest already.

My sister is coming back! Slightly over a month more. Can't wait for Christmas.

So much more to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home