for all You've done

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

you tell me.

How can I possibly tell you, when it's really you?

-

I happened to be looking at some stuffs, and suddenly very much missed sunny Otago days at Clubs and Socs, setting up booths in various rooms, and Kenneth drawing me pink flamingoes =)

And I also dug this up:
Spent lunch and after at Clubs and Sox at the OMSA um .. shop haha, waiting for more people to register for the ski trip and the Almost Amazing Race this Saturday. There were quite a few people today! ^^ Was just sittin around with Wei Ping and Kenneth discussing pink flamingoes and ostriches and all and WOW I never knew you could ride an ostrich. **AMAZING**

Never knew flamingoes/ostriches had frickin WINGS!!! Never knew they could fly! Oh my gosh I'm so thick .. Kenneth says I've got to go to the zoo more often. He's ridden an ostrich before and I think that's quite cute ^^ I found out it's the wings you grab, not the neck (you might strangle it to death I'd expect ..) I'd like to have a pink flamingo as a pet so I could put it on a leash and take it out on walks. So what do you reckon the diameter of a pink flamingo's leash would be? 3cm? I don't know aye. Darren isn't very keen for me to have a pink flamingo as a pet so he's trying (very hard indeed) to get me a motorized pink flamingo instead. I am very stoked. I asked what colour he'd like his pink flamingo to be and he said orange. That kinda defeats the purpose of having a pink flamingo but I suppose we could do that :)

I did tell Kenneth I'd paint a pink flamingo blue JUST FOR HIM now isn't that so nice of me. And I'd like to have 2 pink flamingoes to ride on so if one breaks (like really, breaks under the weight of me), I'd still have the other. I haven't really thought about what might happen if the second one breaks as well but that will come later. Am hoping Darren really gets me a motorized one that's able to put up with my weight.

My apartment in future will NOT have random flamingo ornaments nor flamingo statues randomly dotting my house. Nor the balcony or garden or whichever. So I don't actually know what I'm gonna do with my pink flamingo when I get one. Motorized or otherwise.

I am very happy and I do not sound stressed. I really do wish for a pink flamingo. I have heaps of law readings to do and I shall head home now and wait for dinner to be cooked for memememememememememe. THANK YOU HEAPS DARREN :))))

Am pooped and energyless to cook tonight but will always be up to cut the Hari Kantin food coupons nice/neatly/prettily for dear OMSA in front of the telly. Grey's Anatomy on tonight and yaaay!

I love case analysis! I am very excited :D

And I am very blessed to have dinner all nice and ready w/o having to lift a finger <3<3<3!!!!
Sigh.

Actually I don't know what it is I'm missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home