for all You've done

Sunday, September 10, 2006

horrid101

I took the longest walk back from town today. Maybe not walk. I dragged my feet for 2 hours, all the way back home.

It's just one of those days I guess. Sigh.

Even lunch and shopping with Yi after service couldn't make me any chirpier. Argh... WHY?! (Thanks for the company though! Thanks for hanging with me! :) I really appreciate it heaps.)

And to top it all off, my cellphone has officially gone apeshit on me. It's not just throwing tantrums. It's... indescribable. It's infuriating coz I need to read my text messages, reply to them and I've got important text messages to send out. And it's more than pissing me off coz nothing can be done until tomorrow where I shall attempt to make a scene at the Care Centre. Meanwhile, everything is trapped in my cellphone. ARGH.

-

And for the record, I give up. Nothing makes sense to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home