for all You've done

Sunday, September 10, 2006

fat stummy

I'm (still) so stuffed from dinner tonight aye. And it's been a good many hours since dinner. We had close to a 9-course dinner after YA service HAHA... 'Twas gooooooood. Company was even better! ;)

Having said that... Just a helpful tip for anyone who desires a clean, NORMAL dinner: not have Jon Wong sitting at the same table. Gee. Twice already he's made me lose my appetite over dinner. Somehow. I shan't go into details, coz I'm sure no one is keen to know anyway. Ugh.

We then adjourned over to the next table for our single solitary durian. Heh. It was quite cute eh.

And to end the Wonderful Saturday, of course we played Monopoly! At Liang's! Pity Van couldn't join us. Ooooh and this time I wasn't bankrupt! Though I suspect I was nearing bankruptcy (what is this man...). Thanks to the stupid jail I landed in TWICE (consecutively). And going past "Go" but not being able to collect $200 coz I kept having to pay $200 income tax. Seriously man, income tax costs $200 but winning the beauty contest only gets you a measly 10bucks. What is going on!? Cheapos.

Had to end the game early soooo... JOHANN WON!



Heh, Yakult to digest the weird mix of food in our stummies.

Getting real tubby aye. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home