for all You've done

Monday, October 30, 2006

monday avo rant.

My entire family is at home on a Monday avo, this is so rare. We're waiting for the curry puffs to walk home from Tanglin SC. Weather can't be any better today, I love! =)

Yarn dated me out for Little Miss Sunshine last Wednesday at the all-new Vivo. Vivo boasts of its most number of movie theatres but lo and behold! When we were at the ticket box getting our tickets...

Lady: 3rd row from the back is that ok?
Yarn to me: Should we get something more to the middle?
Lady: Oh we only have 6 rows.

..........

Imagine if she were to ask us "6th row from the back is that ok?" and we say yes! That'll be the first row! Or maybe if one of the theatres only has one row... "Would you like the last row? Actually the first and last row are the same thing." Haha amusing.

Afterwhich we went to prowl the supermarket aisles and we've decided to hold a cook-out soonish! Probably at our usual holiday getaway in Bishan, heh.


Really harsh words stuck on the fridge door which stored ICE-CREAM behind it. That's Yarn's "I am what I eat" face. Apparently she thinks she has eaten someone really pretty. Ugh I beg to differ Yarn haha... (By the way why does it look like you're wearing our Crescent PE tee?)


Yarny and I!

We had some tickets to the Night Safari so we gave the night animals a wee visit on Tuesday evening. Been yonks since I last went to the Night Safari and it looks really different now.



Flash photography wasn't allowed hence the only clear picture we got of the animals were the pink flamingoes, the rest were of us haha. Anyway animals look the same everywhere.

I have a new found love for scrapbooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home