for all You've done

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

take me away.

As usual today we got cheated and it was actually Public Law instead of Crime. Urgh. I hate it how the admin never tells us anything in advance and we never have the correct material for our lectures. The past 3 or 4 Public Law lectures were impromptu, and poor Mr. S had to stand in for whoever (mostly Ms. A).

Today's lecture was on the House of Commons and was exceedingly boring. Lecture seemed to go on forever and the wait to get out of class was excruciating. I found myself doodling and writing out plans of various events. It came to a point I had to tell Mr. S that it was incredibly boring. He agreed and said H/C is the most tiresome topic, EVER, and he gets bored teaching it. Haha. It's really too bad Mr. S teaches us Public Law, he's so cool.

Lately, more than ever, I really need a break out of the country. Anywhere, short trip, wherever, I'll be happy. Sigh.




What am I doing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LETS GO for a shoppping trip! hehe! See you on sat cheryl!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home