for all You've done

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ranDOM ranT.

I think I have gone mad :D

There's nothing else to do online, online's boring. So why am I waiting! Full House beckons. I'm 4 (long) episodes away from the end! Weep. 4/5 of the fam is watching the same drama at different speeds. Even my brother.
Uh, yes I know.

I read plenty of Privity stuffs over the past few days I'm ready to spew it all out.

I saw Germy today on the way home! :D

Bleah I know I really shouldn't be procrastinating doing that, but it's really rather uninteresting and suddenly I wish I'd never agreed to the task.

Milk + active honey to supposedly aid my ailing complexion. And the throat that's about to explode outta my being. Was gonna use the active 15+ hoping to speed things up and y'know, kill 2 birds with a stone... But decided not to overdo it, lest it mightn't work as well in future.

Oh yeah Kenneth is in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm seeing him soon!

Aiya ok I've given up waiting. Oh you cutie pie.

Well, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home