for all You've done

Sunday, December 31, 2006

clicky.

I'm in agony. I can't even begin to tell you how much both my arms freaking HURT.
The party was... Indescribable. We had so much fun it turned slightly disastrous. Maybe disastrous would be putting it lightly...

Alcohol kills.

It's 7am now, I'm having a nightmare of a time trying to sleep. Like literally. I kept getting flashbacks of a few hours back. My arms are killing me to the point I feel like crying. It feels like I've done an intense workout of weight-lifting for the wrists and now lactic acid has consumed my entire being.

But it was last night I realized the love we have for each other will always be special.
Cheers to us being together for 5 years now :)
Thanks for the party, the pressies, the company, the friendship and the love.

I love you all.

Time to drink all the green tea in the world. Detox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home